Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bridal Party Attire

Bridal party attire can be a hassle. You not only have to find something that you like, but that your bridesmaids won't whine about wearing and that they can afford. Thankfully, the flower girls, ring bearer and groomsmen tend to

What you have to remember is that it's YOUR day, not theirs.  I have found some outfits that the entire bridal party will be happy with.

When it comes to a Christmas wedding, I feel that longer bridesmaids dresses are definitely the way to go. I like that particular dress because it's simple but the neckline paired with the diamond brooch gives it an elegance.

I love the modern shape of this dress. The one shoulder makes this dress look a little edgy will giving some coverage. I feel that this would also be a good fit for women who are full chested, that need somewhat of a strap for lift.

I love these shoes so much, that I want to wear them myself! These shoes would be ideal with either dress. Every bridesmaid needs a little bling, and these shoes can actually be worn on more occasions than just on the wedding day.

This flower girl dress is very simple, but I see it as a blank canvas. You can add a red sash, maybe some pin-on flowers, or anything creative to make it your own.

Your flower girls will feel like Dorothy in these red glitter flats. These shoes will be comfortable for the girls to walk in, but will make them feel grown up like the bridesmaids because they all have glittery shoes! These red flats also give a great pop of color against the white dress.



When I first decided to have a Christmas wedding, this was my first idea for the groomsmen and the ring bearer. The red tie would look even more vibrant against all black. Also, I knew that it wouldn't be difficult to find each of them black suits.


But after looking through bridal websites, I have almost decided that I like this look better. I had never thought of doing a white jacket on the groomsmen and ring bearer, but I absolutely love how this looks. I feel that the red pops so much more in the bottom photo than in the top one.

No comments:

Post a Comment